This week we speak with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota about becoming a Yellow Ribbon Company, learn about the 2016 Medal of Honor Convention and get a word from our County Veteran Service Officer. Guest Include:
This week on Minnesota Military Radio we talk with the Minnesota Disabled American Veterans commander and learn what the Folds of Honor program is doing to support education benefits for military families. Guests include:
This week on Minnesota Military Radio we talk with the Minnesota Navy Reserve about the upcoming Navy Ball and we interview Gold Star Families about their lost loved ones
- Navy Captain Brent McMurry -Commanding Officer at the Navy Operational Support Center
- Chief Petty Officer Jessica Mayberry – Navy Operational Support Center
- Paul Selge – Gold Star Family Member
- Connie Scott – Gold Star Family Member
- Command Sgt Maj. Doug Wortham – Senior Enlisted Adviser Minnesota National Guard
The great Minnesota get-together is hosting their Armed Forces Appreciation Day on Tuesday August 27th starting at 0930. Vietnam era veterans who register by July 31st will receive four free tickets. All other current and former Servicemembers with proof of service will receive discounted admissions and access to a whole host of events planned that day.
We’ll be there recording two shows live in Carousel Park at 1200 and 1430. Please join us there!
More details available here: