This week we head to the Minnesota Military Museum in Little Falls for a tour with curator Doug Bekke and we talk to New York Times terrorism and national security writer Eric Schmitt about his new book “Counterstrike“.
This week we get an update from the Minnesotan’s training the Afghanistan’s National Army and Chaplains Hokkanen and Winn join us to talk about the resiliency of the troops and their families during a Thanksgiving away from home. Guests include:
- 1st Sgt. Greg Weaver of Operational Mentoring and Liaison Team IV
- Chaplain (Capt.) Vince Hokkenen
- Chaplain (Capt.) Buddy Winn
We hop a flight to the Middle-East and go live with the Red Bulls. The Minnesota National Guard’s 1st Brigade, 34th Red Bull Infantry Division is deployed here in Kuwait supporting the draw down of Iraq. Our guests include:
- Col. Eric Kerska, Commander of the 1st Brigade Combat Team, 34th Red Bull Infantry Division
- Maj. Jerry Gunn, Logistics Officer, 134th Brigade Support Battalion
- Lt. Col. Brian Melton, Commander, 1st Battalion, 194th Armor
- Command Sgt. Maj. John Lepowsky of the 1st Battalion, 194th Armor
Check out our photos!
We’re live from Kuwait on KFAN’s Power Trip Morning Show with sports fan and Soldier, Spec. Bob Brown of the Minnesota National Guard’s 1st Brigade, 34th Red Bull Infantry Division.
We’re in Kuwait talking with 1st Lt. Jolene Carlson and Maj. Paul Rickert of Minnesota’s Red Bulls on the Davis & Emmer Show.